Valentines Day
Ah Valentines day the day of love. Well it's coming up soon and for couples it's great wonderful day filled with gifts. And then for the single people they either go search to find someone, or admit to your crush you like them, but mostly they just post on facebook about how :foreveralone: they are. I like the concept of Valentines day of it being a day of love. However, you shouldn't need a day to love and be sweet to your significant other, you should do that everyday. Other thing I don't like about Valentines Day is the stress about the gifts. I have a boyfriend and I have NO IDEA what to get him. It seems to me that every time I need to get something for someone everything I know about them just disappears. I can't get flowers thats very girly so UGH. It's poo.
No comments:
Post a Comment